Code of conduct
Nothing is possible without personal responsibility! Naturally, it is not possible for us to remove all dangers and obstacles from the route. Every participant must know his / her own limitations (braking skills!) and take responsibility for his / her actions.
We take the safety of our participants to heart. To ensure that we continue to have a lot of fun skating, we ask you to observe the following code of conduct:
- Do not skate on the sidewalk.
- Keep to the right, and let volunteers pass on the left.
- Do not pass the lead.
- Hold up your hands when braking.
- Be considerate towards other traffic.
- Wearing protective gear (helmet, pads, safety lights, etc.) is highly recommended.
We depend on your active assistance and ask you to be considerate towards other traffic wherever you skate.